Monday, October 20, 2008

Only I Could Do It

Yes....only I could manage to gain 5 pounds the week I decide to go on Weight Watchers! Don't ask me how, exactly I did, but I did. I was sooo good to....the first four days anyway. I was down 4 pounds by Wednesday. I was thinking, "this is awesome!" I even went to the gym two days last week. Something I hadn't done in quite awhile. Then...Friday night rolled around and a friend of mine decided to have a party. That's when it all went out the window, and back on to my hips! This morning when I got up to weigh myself for the big one week finale...I weighed a pound heavier than I did when I started!

So, needless to say, I have been depressed all day. While I decided to be good and stick to the eating portion of my "it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change" philosophy, I am NOT going to the stinking gym! After all, tomorrow is another day! (Hopefully not another five pounds)

No comments: