Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Turkey Potato Meal


I am all about throwing something in the crock pot and letting that wonderful machine do its magic and cook me and my family a meal with no fuss! I cannot stand cooking things first before the hit the crock pot, however, so this recipe is perfect for truly throwing and going!






1lb. ground turkey


5 cups raw potatoes, sliced


1 onion, chopped


1/2 tsp. salt


dash black pepper


one can cut green beans, undrained


one can cream of mushroom soup




Crumble the uncooked ground turkey into the slow cooker. Add potatoes, onions, salt and pepper. Add the beans and pour soup over the top. Cover and cook on high 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.

It doesn't look the prettiest...but me and my boys lapped this up! I also like that this meal has a rather "home hearty" feeling to it, but it is actually rather healthy.


1 comment:

حامد said...

You didn't write anything new from around 5 weeks ago. Where are you?