Painting the board was not so hard...although I did have to move inside because it was too windy outside and I was getting grass clippings on my masterpiece. (I told you, not so artisitc) Anyway, gettting these letters to actually adhere to what I wanted them to was rather difficult. It took a lot of rubbing and manipulating. I thought this was supposed to be for the creatively challenged folks. I mean after all, if I could paint well, I wouldn't need these words. After about an hour and a half and many fingernail pull offs and resets, I finally finished my project. While the first and last words came out beautifully, the main lettering looks a little bad. I don't care, however, and have proudly displayed my project in my dinning area.
Next project....painting that hutch!