Monday, November 2, 2009

"30 Days of Thankfulness" Days 4 and 5

The weekend has gotten away from me, so I am combining my posts today. Funny since my post on Friday was all about loving the weekend's non-schedule feeling...obviously only a FEELING!

Day 4: I am thankful for my husband! While there are many reasons I am thankful for my wonderful husband, today I am thankful that he is using his "fall break" to work in our kitchen. We have been thinking about updating for awhile now. We are trying to do it as cheaply as we can, so it is a little challenging--particularly for Jon because he is doing all of the labor. We purchased a used dishwasher, which is an upgrade believe it or not, and are planning to resurface our cabinet fronts and paint them. That is after moving them around a bit. I'll update with some pictures when we get a little further along in the process....I have given my loving husband a deadline of December 1st. That way I can get the house ready for Christmas!


Day 5: I am thankful for my health!

With sooo many people getting the H1N1 virus, how could I NOT be thankful for being healthy? My sister is getting over pneumonia and now her daughter is running a 103 temperature! I have another sister who is having problems with her wrist popping out of socket and her kids have had the sniffles too! Jonathan had a low grade fever on Friday, but luckily it went down on its own in a few hours. Just enough to get me in a slight panic...thankfully it turned into nothing! Growing a baby is a lot of work and a lot of worry comes with it! I'm going to keep obsessively wash my hands, take my vitamins, and eat my broccoli!

No comments: